Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Orleans Volunteer Animal Rescue

On location with animal rescue volunteers 2 months after Hurricane Katrina
Click Image to Download the IPOD Friendly VIDEO 28 mgs 6 minutes
Here's a Regular QuickTime 22 megs &
Here's a Big Phat Version 46 mgs

One day I was hanging around taking it easy in my sandals when I was abruptly taken on a moldy house tour with a couple of Volunteer Animal Rescue Workers. That was the last day I wore sandals in New Orleans.

This is my first attempt to satisfy the IPOD. I don't have one and all I get with that format is digital gibberish. So somebody, please tell me if the ipod encoding is working.

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Mobile Broadcast News - we're there for you

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



Is Treason an Impeachable Offense?