Friday, September 22, 2006

Anthony Lappe & the Guantanamo School of Journalism

Anthony Lappe, who runs "THE GAP" of alternative media outlets, Guerilla News Network, has taken the exact same story that I heard from Josh Wolf's lips just prior to his meeting with Lappe and turned it into a patronizing piece of establishment propaganda. The man is certainly no Guerilla and his Network does little more than self aggrandize himself. I've made this comment in sanitized ways 4 times on the Huff Rag where they posted his drival ... Oddly enough after 10 hours none of the coments have appeared. Within minutes of my 1st attempt at making the above comments My site recieved 2 "hits" coming from the page I abandoned on GNN (their shit doesn't work). Mind you I never get traffic from there; so I knew I was being checked out prior to dis-approval ...

version 4 of my comments on Ronald McGuerilla's article...
"You've choosen a suspiciously recent YouTube Post instead of posts made in a timely manner. Your stylistically funny smellin', quoted inflamatory opinion at the very end of your "report" leaves your reader thinking ill thoughts of Josh while your technically acurate story takes every opportunity to slam him. This is not "representing arguements for and against" it's distorting facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPmPvvYotA8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McdcOcAVHCg

This is also the 4th time I've tried to make this comment, apparently Guerillas are into eating their own and censoring detractors."

Taking his place amongst the scores of well funded leftist gatekeepers Lappe demonstrates the type of Journalism we can expect to come out of the The Guantanamo School of Journalism. With dictatorial powers growing daily, it is not hard to conceive of Guantanamo tactics being used against Josh by the time His Grand Jury Expires. After all, he is an "Insurgent" and clearly holds vital information. *sarcasim

In the 60's the protestors brought the war home.. in today's United States the governmnet is bringing it home. Will you, too, wait till it's on your doorstep? .. oops, too late; asume the postion.
Anthony Lappe and the Guantanamo School of Journalism
"The Guantanamo Guidebook"
exposes volunteers to identical torture methods used in Guantanamo
Click Image to Download the VIDEO 180 mgs 50 minutes & worth it.

Related ::: Greg Palast's Indentured Servant Interviews Josh Wolf

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~ FluxRostrum said...

Along with Lance Williams and Mark Fainaru-Wada, (the Chronicle reporters also facing jail for non-cooperation with a federal grand jury), Josh has been selected as journalist of the year by the Northern California chapter of the Society for Professional Journalists for upholding the principles of a free and independent press.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Citisucks said...

It is sick. The corporate terrorists lie and claim to be progressives when they aren't. Sick corporate terrorist trolls.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent something to A. Lappe about a month ago. He told me to include the receipt and he would refund me for the FedEx costs. I included in the package a DVD and told him if he returned the DVD (or a copy) he didn't have to refund my shipping costs.
I got back no DVD (or copy), nor was I refunded the shipping costs as I was informed I would be.
I wasn't too familiar with GNN (and I am still not, although I agree that their blogging whatnot isn't the best) when I sent the materials he requested of me (Video the Vote) and now I am wondering if A. Lappe isn't just all about A. Lappe and not too many other folks.
thanks/peace - t.g.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Mobile Broadcast News - we're there for you

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



Is Treason an Impeachable Offense?