Sunday, February 17, 2008

Interferon: Bad for Hepatitis C, Bad for America


Interferon is the most common treatment for hepatitis c. It comes with side effects you should be aware of before you use it, because these sides effects will last a lifetime and your doctor will probably not be straight with you about them because your docter is being payed BIG money to prescribe it to you.

more info @ Interferon Testimonials
More Hepatitis C Videos @ In Good Health

downloads ~ I-Pod ~ 56k ~ audio only ~
embed it ~ Codes & Links ~ YouTube

Labels: , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all of you that view this video REALLY PAY ATTENTION! I did 1 year of interferon/ribiviran and got 7 months of thinking I was cured. THEN I did 1 1/2 years of the Peg/Ribi and no longer have the Hep C but have SO MANY SIDE EFFECTS I can't begin to list them! I can only hope to win the lotto to be able to afford the nurtrients and diet I NEED to feel a little better.
So please listen closely and do whatever you can naturally to beat this disease!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes..this is a very real situation. I too, suffer from the life-term side effects of this drug.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Mobile Broadcast News - we're there for you

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



Is Treason an Impeachable Offense?